Ultimate Model Bootcamp
Develop your modeling skills with our professional model training workshops for aspiring male and female models ages 4 yrs to Adults. We offer affordable workshops that will provide you with the knowledge, skills and tools to be a successful working model.
Ultimate Model Bootcamp provides 2-hour workshops that cover different areas of modeling: Modeling & Runway 101, Advanced Runway, Image & Etiquette, Photography, Makeup & Skincare, Go-Sees & Auditions, and more! Workshops are held on Saturdays (see schedule below for dates/times) for each age group (4 - Adults). Maximum of 25 attendees per workshop session.
We also offer private modeling consultations for beginners to advanced, of all ages, who want to be mentored personally by an industry professional to help further their modeling career.
"Modeling & Runway 101" Workshop
This 2-hour workshop is an introduction to the basics of modeling and runway.
What you will learn:
- * Introduction to the Modeling Industry
- * Basic Runway Techniques
- * Interviewing skills
- * How to build your confidence and self-esteem
- * How to find an agent/agency
- * The Atlanta modeling market
- * Modeling Terminology
- * Types of modeling jobs (Showroom, Tradeshow, Brand Ambassadors, Commercial, Editorial, Runway, etc.)
- * How to gain experience and build up your modeling resume
- * Promotional Materials: Headshots, Compcards, Resumes, websites etc.
Rose Battle - President of Ultimate Model Management Inc. and a former model, who has 20+ years of experience in the modeling and entertainment industry.
Saturday, May 23rd 2015 | CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Saturday, May 30th 2015 | CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Saturday, June 6th 2015 | CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
11:00 am - 1:00 pm, for ages 4 - 12
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, for ages 13 - Adults
Ultimate Model Management, Inc. (in Buckhead)
Ages 4 to 12 - $50
Ages 13 to Adults - $99
* plus small ticket processing fee *
- * All registration fees are non-refundable but you can reschedule for another available workshop date.
- * Models 18 and under must be accompanied by a parent.
- * Make sure to arrive 15 minutes early.
- * Limited space available per workshop. Reserve your spot today! If you have any questions, you can call us at (770)322-8528.